Why Q-player™ ?
Authors of online evaluations (quizzes) are increasingly
adopting IMS/QTI standards to write their quizzes,
because they guarantee long-term use. This is where Q-player™ comes in !
This universal reader interprets and displays native IMS/QTI 1.2 files (XML) – and the author doesn't have to worry about graphics,
navigation between questions or even score calculation.
Seamless integration into your LMS :
Q-player™ slots right into any LMS (Learning Management System)
compliant with SCORM 1.2 ou
It handles all aspects of score calculations, time spent, etc.,
forwarding them automatically to your LMS.
Q-player™ is itself compliant with SCORM 1.2 and 2004.
You benefit in many ways:
- Quiz authors can rely on established standards (IMS/QTI) but no longer have to worry about the graphics for their quizzes, which are often complex and painstaking: Q-player™ does this for them!
- No need to wonder whether online evaluations will be compatible with a given LMS - Q-player™ guarantees it without any input from you !
- Many question types are supported: all you have to do is import your IMS/QTI 1.2 files.
- Q-player™ runs on Adobe Flash and doesn’t require any other specific technology. And it works offline as well !
- As Q-player™ incorporates the concept of "skins", you can create a specific visual identity for your company.
- Companies should check out our low rates and install Q-player™ right away.
- If you are a school or academic institution, Q-player™ is free of charge !
Q-player™ has revolutionized the way online quizzes are used. Its ability to simplify matters for experienced quiz authors makes this software an excellent training and evaluation tool."
educa.ch - Le Serveur suisse de l'éducation (the Swiss education server)